1.The Temple Pass
The Temple Pass is the entrance ticket to all the Angkor temples and monuments in the Siem Reap area.The temples pass is cost as below:
|Number of Day||Fee||Temples|
|1 day||US$20.00||Angkor Wat areas, BanteySrei, and Kbal Spean.|
|3 days||US$40.00||Angkor Wat areas, BanteySrei, and Kbal Spean.|
|7 days||US$ 60.00||Angkor Wat areas, BanteySrei, and Kbal Spean.|
|1 day||US$10.00||Koh Ker|
|1 day||US$20.00||Phnom Kulen|
2. Timing of the temples
|Started at||Temples||Close at||Distant|
|4:00am||Angkor Wat area||6:00pm||7 km|
|7:00am||Phnom Kulen||12:00 noon||50km|
3. Transportation(Car and Remork known as tuk-tuk)
|Small Tour as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bapoun, Royal Palace, Elephant terrace, Leper King, Chao Sai, Thom Non, Ta Keo, Taphrom, BanteayKdei, Kravan||US$15.00||US$30.00|
|Grand tour as Preah Khan, Ta Saom, East Mebon, Pre Rup||US$18.00||US$35.00|
|BanteaySrei + Khbal Spean||US$30.00||US$45.00|
|BengMealea + Rolus Group||US$35.00||US$65.5|
|Sunrise or Sunset||US$08.00||US$13.00.3|
|Tonle Sap the lake (KampongPlok) Free Rolus Group||US$18.00||US$30.00.3|
|Angkor Wat (Small Tour) + Sun rise Or Sun Set ( free sun set)||US$20.00||US$40.00.3|
|Angkor Wat (Grand Tour)+ Sun rise Or Sun Set||US$23.00||US$50.00.5|
|Transfer to airport||US$07.00||US$10.00.3|
|Small Tour and Grand Tour||US$25.00||US$40.5|
|City Tour (War museum , Killing field, Cultural Village, National museum, Artisans D' Angkor)||US$13.00|
|BanteaySrei + BengMealea||US$ 100|
|Full day||Haft day||Transfer in & out||Rolus Group||Kbal Spean||Phnom Kulen||BenteySrei||BengMealea||Koh Ker|
|Half day tour is assigned for small tour only and grand tour is available for whole day tour|
4. Bus to Phnom Penh
Mekong Express bus
- Dep: 7:30, 8:30, 9:45,12:00
- Arr:Duration 6Hrs
Mekong Express has a courier, on board WCs, a light meal and drink; drivers are driving safe. Mekong bus now has its own Bus station in Old Market.
- Arr:Duration 6Hrs
Night bus company has A/C,WC, free pick up at hotel, drinking water
- Dep:7:45, 8:45, 12:30
- Arr: Duration 6Hrs
New series bus with A/C, Free WiFi, drinking water.
a). Apsara dancing show and Traditional Performance:
- Kulen II restaurant: buffet start at 6:45pm and show will start at 7:30pm Cost $12 per person (Show with Dinner). If you only wish to visit the shows just pay US$6 per person
- Somadevi Angkor, buffet start at 7:00pm to 9:00 pm and the show will be start at 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
b). French Restaurant:
- Cafe Indochine Restaurant
- Le Maraux Restaurant
- Abacus Restaurant
c). Land Mined Museum:
- Mine museum is on the way to BanterySrei temple. Visitors can have free entrance but they need to give a donation.
d). Angkor Wat Miniature:
- Cost US$1.50 per visitor andwas open every day. It’s behind the Catholic Church in Siem Reap.
e). Elephant Rides:
- Elephant station was at the south gate of the Angkor Thom and east of the Bayon temple. In the evening the elephants station at the Phnom Bakheng.
f). Balloon rides:
- Fly up to 200m high to view of the Angkor Wat, Phnom Bakheng, West Baray and view of the country site. Cost $15for flying in 10 Minutes, visitor has to book for Sunrise and Sunset.
- Note:After Sunrise to before Sunset the guest can fly it any time and can be individual just cost US$300 only.
g). Electric Bicycle:
- You can rent the electric bicycle for the whole day for only US$4.00 and it is available on the way to the Angkor Wat.
h). Tonle Sap Tour (Floating Village):
- Cost US$20.00 per person included Tax and Private boat ticket. You just add another US$1.00 for another person for this tour.
i). Angkor National Museum:
- Open everyday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Cost US$12.00 per person.
j). Cambodian Cultural Village:
- Open from 9:00am to 9:00pm, entrance fee is $12 per person.
- Open everyday from 4:00 pm to 12:00 mid night. There are Souvenirs shop, sculpture, clothing and so on … (There is just a few minute walk from Angkor Empire boutique to Night market, Pub Street and old market)
l). Artisans D’angkor:
- Stone Carving - Open every day from 7:30am – 6:30pm Silk Farm - Open every day from 8:00am – 5:30pm (There is just 3 minutes walk from Angkor Empire Boutique to Stone Carving)
m). Things to do first day in Siem Reap:
- Old market, Central Market, Artisans D’angkor, Night Market, Killing field, Angkor Wat miniature, Sunset on the rice fields, and sight seeing
n). Puppet Show:
- La NoriaHotle. Only Sunday and Wednesday, start from 7:30-80:30pm one hour only.It costs $7 per person;Guests can order A La-carte or set menus from $12-$15.
- Puppet show at Bayon-1 restaurant. They show it every day from 7:30 to 8:30 1 hour only, Guests have two choice for dinner,A La-carte or set menu.
o). Kampong Phluk Trip:
- Departure from Chong Khneas, it takes 1 and a half hour to reach Kampong Phluk. Guests can spend 2-3 hours for visiting like Floating forest, village, and schools and grill fish village by a small boat for cruising on floating forest.